Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Welcome to the 10-Bagger Challenge

On this blog, I will document in realtime an attempt to multiply a forex trading account from $300 to $3,000. I will record each trade and post it on Youtube, so you'll be able to watch as my account balance changes in real-time.

I will create ten seasons, one for each multiplier milestone ($600 account balance, $900 account balance, etc.) Once a season is complete, I will post videos once per day. This should be an interesting ride, as you'll see me nearly margin-call several times. But I've done a 10-bagger before on a small account, so this will be an interesting experiment on a larger account.

It will be some time before I start posting videos, so become a follower now to be notified when I post my first video. Or, email me at narianu(at)hotmail(dot)com and I will send everyone a BCC email when I post the premier.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment